Events: Programs & Workshops
- This event has passed.
Hold Me Tight Couples Workshop
December 3, 2016 - December 4, 2016$540
GET EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED TO THE ONE THAT MEANS THE MOST TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE.
This workshop is for couples looking to enhance their relationship. Based on the work of Dr. Sue Johnson and centered on the highly successful Emotional Focused Therapy approach.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Strengthen your love bond
- Address stuck patterns and negative cycles
- Learn to understand each other’s emotions
- Replace unhealthy patterns in your relationship
- Repair and forgive emotional injuries
- Deepen your emotional and physical connection
- Communicate to develop deeper understanding and closeness
- Build upon the skills you have learned in the LifeStar program
Call 403-849-7827 to register!
Early bird pricing is $540 per couple if you register before Nov. 15, 2016
“There is an inherent universal need in human beings for a safe haven relationship where a loved one is experienced as emotionally accessible and responsive so that this person can be depended on.” – Dr. Sue Johnson
Leading authors on marriage have said this about Hold Me Tight:
“ At last a road map through Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with its creator: Dr. Johnson’s superb science, humor, and clinical wisdom are finally accessible to all of us. I couldn’t pick a smarter, warmer, and more real guide for this journey.”
John Gottman, PhD.
“Wonderful!…Hold Me Tight blends the best in research findings with practical suggestions from a caring and compassionate clinician. This … will be of great benefit… to couples trying to find their way to better communication and deeper more fulfilling ways of being with each other. Bravo!”
Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.